Another great gluten-free recipe from Robin Hood using their special flour blend. This recipe turned out great. I think adding white chocolate chips would make them even better tasting. As well, if you are not gluten-free or nut-free but love this recipe, pecans or walnuts would be a great addition.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup Robin Hood® Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Grease a 9” x 9” (2.5 L) baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, on low heat, melt butter and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until well combined. Stir in melted butter and chocolate.
- In a small bowl, combine flour blend, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir into egg mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until the top of the brownies are firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 30 minutes. Cut into small squares.
Copyright 2017 Less Talk More Bake
Recipe adapted from: http://www.robinhood.ca/Recipes/Gluten-Free/Gluten-Free-Chewy-Fudgy-Brownies